Click a color swatch to view available patterns
Back by popular demand......We proudly announce the return of G&H Plugs to our Original Series product line, to create G-Flex!!!.....Our
latest design of Professional Braided Guitar and Instrument cables.
The original “Bigfoot” series 1/4” plugs are designed to deliver a cleaner tone in a roadworthy package.
It starts with an OFC copper core for maximum conductivity. Another advantage of the copper is that if the plug is bent the copper will stretch and not break. The hot solder tab is press fit and riveted for double reliability. The ground is staked to the plug sleeve so that it can never loosen and cause crackling.
Check out these other G-Flex features-
1) Rugged, engineered Nylon Braiding available in seemingly endless color/pattern combinations, covering a tough PVC
2) 20 AWG Ultra-Pure Copper Center Conductor.
3) 95% Overall Copper Shield.
4) 100% Coverage Inner Conductive PVC Shield.
5)Nickel Plated G&H Bigfoot Plugs with solid Brass, Nickel plated housings
6) State of the art construction designed for extended frequency response and extremely low handling noise.