All cables products are warranted to the original purchaser to be free from original defects in material and workmanship without time limit. At our option we will repair or replace any defective product free of charge with the original proof of purchase receipt.
All Spectraflex Tuners and Capos are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship to the original consumer purchaser as listed below:
- Labor: 1 Year
- Parts: 1 Year
Warranty Requirements and Limitations:
- Proof of Warranty - The customer must provide proof of purchase in order to obtain warranty service. The dated sales slip or copy thereof is the only acceptable proof of purchase. If your cable was purchased from our online store, we will have a record of your receipt.
- The product must be purchased from a Spectraflex authorized dealer.
Damage resulting from the following causes are excluded from the warranty set forth above:
- Misuse, including damage occurring during shipment, damage caused by battery leakage, accident, fire, unauthorized repairs, tampering, cosmetic damage or other types of damage which are the result of improper handling or abuse. This includes bent plug tips or ground shaft.
- The cleaning of controls or contacts due to exposure to dirty, dusty, or otherwise contaminated environment.
- Damage resulting from modification.
Tip: Please substitute another cable in the exact situation as is the suspected defective Spectraflex cable and see if you can duplicate your problem. A good portion of cables returned to us for service do not have any problems and it is up to the purchaser to pay for return shipping.
Please call us at 864-749-1419 or notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org before making any returns.
Warranty returns will not be accepted and will be returned to the sender at their cost, without prior notification and approval from Spectraflex, Inc.
This warranty does not cover failures due to accidental or intentional misuse or abuse, missing parts or cosmetic defects resulting from normal wear and tear. Bent plug tips or ground shaft are indicators of improper use of removing and inserting your cable into your equipment.
Any alterations or unauthorized repairs will void your warranty. Certain states prohibit the exclusion or limitation of consequential damages so the above limitation may not apply in some cases.
If you meet all the requirements stated above, please ship your warranty return to us at:
Attn: Warranty Dept.
601 Lancashire Ct., Greenville, South Carolina 29615
Please notify us at email@example.com before making any returns.
Shipping charges to Spectraflex are the responsibility of the purchaser.
Return shipping of the warranty repair or replacement product to the purchaser will be provided by Spectraflex at no charge.
Upon arrival, your item will receive a thorough visual and electrical evaluation. If we are not able to duplicate the defect as stated, or conclude that the defect was caused by neglect or abuse, or does not comply with all the terms stated above, your item can be returned, but shipping charges will be the responsibility of the purchaser.